[blparent] EXTERNAL: Cool gift

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 2 00:38:40 UTC 2011

You need to go to settings then accessability, and then to voice over. Then
you can turn it on. Hope that helps. Bran"Be aware of wonder. Live a
balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and
dance and play and work every day some."--Robert Fulghum
Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!