[blparent] Stain removal

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 3 04:29:40 UTC 2011

I use the oxi clean tabs that you put in the wash. They are like the ones
for your dishwasher, but instead are for laundry. So you use your normal
laundry soap, and then add this tab. It gets about everything out. The other
thing I do is if I know me or a child has spilt something I go ahead and
spray some shout or the equivalent on the clothing to make sure I get it.
The tabs seem to catch everything I don't know about as those tend to be
smaller things.

Good luck! Sometimes the stains get past all of us.

Bran

"Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and
draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."--Robert
Fulghum
Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!