[blparent] ear infections and natural remedies

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 4 15:20:51 UTC 2011

Pain is also worse at night and nobody knows why. I've also had a friend tell me that if a person experiences pain or discomfort, it will happen between midnight and 4 a.m., and that again nobody is quite sure why.
I'd ride this out, sleep however and wherever and go to the doctor tomorrow which by now would be yesterday.
Peroxide works at getting junk out of the ears. Bob is right about antibiotics. You do want to get at the underlying cause.