[blparent] ear infections and natural remedies

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jan 5 05:40:54 UTC 2011

We've already had tubes in the past.  Paul is taking some natural
supplements--5-htp and vallerian root--for mood and sleep help and
antibiotics interfere with the effectiveness of these products.  As I've
said, he's currently on amoxcillin--halfway through it--and it seems to be
doing no good.  His counsellor, who suggested these supplements had
recommended we use garlic drops, which we've bought and are trying, and I
was just wondering if any of you had done it.
For Gabe, one of my facebook friends suggested using tea tree oil as another
option.
Barbara

Through the sunny fields of yesterday
Echo voices of children now grown,