[blparent] Lunch lines

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Jan 13 22:52:47 UTC 2011

I don't know exactly why the healthy foods are more expensive, but they are.
It costs more to give your kids apples and bananas after school than it does
to give them Oreos.

Jo Elizabeth

"Some people see things as they are and ask why.  I dream things that never
were and ask why not."--Robert F. Kennedy