[blparent] what to do with a toddler?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jan 18 05:58:16 UTC 2011

What about puzzles?  There's bead stringing, pop beads, lacing cards,
play-doh, size discrimination, stacking, somersaults, dress-up, playing in
different textured things like corn or rice or macaroni or water or
cornstarch and water.  Oh and there's sorting.  That's all I can think of
right now.
Barbara

Through the sunny fields of yesterday
Echo voices of children now grown,