[blparent] what to do with a toddler?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 11:10:02 UTC 2011

I'll reply to your FB email have just been crazy, but the short of it is you
are already doing exactly what you are asking for. Ou are doing a great job.
Sit back and enjoy the wonder. If you are board with the same old stuff we
can find more. You are doing great!

"Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and
draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."--Robert
Fulghum
Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book by searching Discovery Toys- Play to Achieve

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!