[blparent] Leaving a Toddler for Several Nights

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jan 19 03:26:16 UTC 2011

Just a thought, but does she know how to count to five?  Maybe you could
give her a string with five beads on it and every night she could take one
off?  Something like that to give her some tangible concept of time.  Unless
you think she could handle it, if you call I wouldn't talk to her on the
phone.
Barbara

Through the sunny fields of yesterday
Echo voices of children now grown,