[blparent] Leaving a Toddler for Several Nights

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Wed Jan 19 04:41:23 UTC 2011

could you make some sort of fun make-shift calendar thingy. you could make
little boxes with little presents in them: stickers, crayons, a little
stuffed animal, etc. you could put the numbers 1 through 5 on the boxes. you
could tell her that she gets to open 1 box every morning when she wakes up,
and that when she opens the last box (#5), you'll come home.