[blparent] Leaving a Toddler for Several Nights

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Jan 20 04:53:54 UTC 2011

She was fine when we left her for shorter trips in the past.  We took her to
stay with our friends tonight, and we'll be catching a flight out of town
tomorrow.  She didn't have any trouble saying goodbye to us, so we'll see
how it goes.

Jo Elizabeth

"Some people see things as they are and ask why.  I dream things that never
were and ask why not."--Robert F. Kennedy