[blparent] Leaving a Toddler for Several Nights

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Jan 25 20:20:03 UTC 2011

Well, we thought we would strike while the iron was hot, so we went to
Burger King last night, and Sarah ate a kids' cheeseburger that we tore up
into bite-sized pieces.  Then she wanted to sleep in her big girl's bed,
which has been in her room for more than a year, and in which she had showed
absolutely no interest till now.  I've got a little twinge because all
things baby seem to be passing away very quickly, but apparently this little
adventure has helped her take a few growth steps that I hadn't expected.

Jo Elizabeth

"Some people see things as they are and ask why.  I dream things that never
were and ask why not."--Robert F. Kennedy