[blparent] Talk about a scare!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Jan 26 03:30:40 UTC 2011

I told Gab if they have another sub, mayke sure that she knows you are
indeed there.  When I heard that message, I thought about us dropping her
off in my mind and knew for a fact that the duty was there.  It was very
scarey to me and I still am shaken up over it.  I cried several times
yesterday when I'd think of it.  V