[blparent] baby gates question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jan 26 04:28:52 UTC 2011

They have covers that you can put over the doorknob.  We have them our our
sons' doors so they can't go wandering during the night either.  And we also
have one so they can't go down into the basement without us letting them go
because our cats are not outdoor ones but would love to be.
Any way, the door covers work fairly well because you have to have pretty
good hand coordination to open them.
Barbara

Through the sunny fields of yesterday
Echo voices of children now grown,