[blparent] baby gates question

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 26 16:44:26 UTC 2011

I would get a pressure mounted swinging gate. I can't remember the brand of
the one I have, but I'll look into it for you. It is very tall, and one can
open it secretively so the child can't learn what you did to open it. It is
quite tall going to my ribs and I'm about 5:3. I bought mine at a resale
shop, but have seen them at Babies r US, and target.

Bran

"Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and
draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."--Robert
Fulghum
Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book by searching Discovery Toys- Play to Achieve

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!