[blparent] opinions

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Jan 27 04:38:32 UTC 2011

Ok, ok, like I have said before.  This list is made up of all kinds of
opinions.  Some see bright and cheery ways of doing things and some have
learned the hard way and can see both sides of a beaten up coin.  There is
nothing wrong with any of the opinions found here.  Like someone just said,
chill out.
If you don't have something nice or productive to say, then please keep your
opinions to yourself.
I, like all the advice I have received here and cherish all of you guys.
Even those of you who are a bit grumpy now and then.