[blparent] swing recommendation

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 19:36:19 UTC 2011

Hi, OK I know it isn't totally blindness related, but I need a swing
recommendation. I've had a simple cradle swing from fisher price for years,
but it has begun eating batteries like every 4-7 days and just isn't
swinging like it used to. It has a simple mobile above it with bright yellow
ducks. It is sturdy and perfect, but I think it has bmet it's days. Any
recommendations for something similar? Just seems like everything I've seen
is so much more cheaply made. I do want the cradle option, and the mobile of
some kind. Otherwise I'm not too picky. O and I don't want stupid displays.

Thanks,

Bran

"Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and
draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."--Robert
Fulghum

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book by searching Discovery Toys- Play to Achieve

Do you want to: *earn extra income?

*get toys for free?

*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?

Just ask!