[blparent] opinions

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Jan 27 21:35:28 UTC 2011

Like Debbie has said many many times,if we are going to say something nasty
to someone, we should save that email till another time before we send it.
I have done this many times because even though my response isn't intended
to be hateful, at that moment it sounded like it was.  So I just delete it
and rewrite it in a nicer sounding way. v