[blparent] baby gates question

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Jan 27 21:41:12 UTC 2011

That is exactly why I never fixed the squeaky door hinge.  Even in my
mother's house when she needed the care givers, it was a great tool in
listening for a person with dimensia who is trying to walk around without
attendance.  Bells are a great tool, as are those door chimes on doorways.
Really anything that makes a noise.  V