[blparent] babies and big brothers was Leaving a Toddler for Several Nights

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Jan 28 18:36:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

lol lol, My husband and people around me have had to suffer through a bit of storminess this pregnancy, but my husband says I’m easy to live with.  I think he’s just being nice.  grin  On a baby note, Colyn is not very happy with me right now.  He really wants a sister, in fact so much so that when we told him we were having another baby he immediately started calling it a she, and coming up with names for her, and they were pretty strange names too.   But I had to tell him that we weren’t sure the baby was a girl, and he didn’t talk to me for the rest of the night.  He’s very interested in the baby, he talks to it, and when I came back from my doctor yesterday I told him that I was going on Tuesday to see the baby via ultrasound.  Well he begged to come with me, so I told him he could if he wanted to.  Hopefully he or she will cooperate and we can stop calling the baby an it.  And hopefully if it’s a boy Colyn will get over it and be okay by the birth.  I did tell him that if it was a boy it was daddy’s fault.  lol
Tammy