[blparent] Droppers to give infants medication/vitamins

Melissa Wagner keys.melissa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:32:10 UTC 2011

Hello.  I appoligize if this has already been asked, but I am looking for a
way to safely measure my infant's medicine or vitamins in to a dropper so
that I can give it to him.  I know the dropper that comes with the bottle
holds more than the recommended dose.  If any of you have found a way to do
this that does not involve asking a sighted person to measure the medicine
let me know.  Otherwise I have come up with a plan to have my husband or a
sighted friend measure the medicine out and store it till I need to use it.
I am also looking in to a way to have the medicine stored and ready to give
if I can't find a solution for measuring by my self here.  Any tips are
appreciated.

Melissa