[blparent] just joined the list

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Jul 1 00:12:49 UTC 2011

The lighter strollers, often called umbrella strollers, are great because
they can be easily carried when folded up.  However, I don't know that
they'll last through several children, so your friend might end up buying
more than one.  Some people claim they've had trouble with the umbrella
strollers tipping, but I never have, as long as I didn't hang anything heavy
like the diaper bag on the handles.

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt