[blparent] Potty training update and a few questions

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 1 02:09:14 UTC 2011

I agree using pull-ups when you are away from home is a lifesaver.  Also as
an overnight solution if that part isn't under control yet.  And yeah keep
working with her, she'll get it.  My son was potty trained late as well,
about three and a half, he just wasn't ready before then.  Then he had a bed
wetting problem until he was older as well.  But the doc won't worry about
it, as was said, until they're about six.