[blparent] just joined the list

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Fri Jul 1 03:16:19 UTC 2011

Heather:
The Venezia (discontinued but still available on various Craiglist and eBay
sites) pulls well, but is not portable. How old is baby? If very young, the
Snugrider Carseat and Frame by Graco might be a solution. It's not the most
amazing thing to pull, but can definitely be done. Not sure how tall you
are, but some like umbrella strollers. I can't pull them easily because I'm
short, but everyone's different. I've also heard the 3 wheeled joggers can
be easier to pull, because that front (in our case back) wheel rotates
easily.

Dena