[blparent] just joined the list

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Jul 1 04:37:57 UTC 2011

I have a jogging stroller as well, and it is awesome if you have to walk any
distance.  It has bicycle tires on it, so it rides as smooth as you please,
pushing or pulling.  The stroller has a sunshade, plus pockets for
everything you might want to carry and storage underneath.  It's big enough
that I'll be using it for at least another year or two, till Sarah grows out
of strollers altogether.  But I don't know if I could get it on a bus if I
wanted to.  I think it would be too wide for the door.  It's bulky even to
put in a car or a van.  So for car trips or short trips, I take the umbrella
stroller, but that won't work till the three-month-old has better neck and
body control.

I got the jogging stroller at a thrift store for $30, so keep your eyes out
for bargains.

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt