[blparent] question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Jul 9 03:12:58 UTC 2011

Are you reading any print/braille books with him?  Maybe reading to him from
your Pac Mate needs to be reserved for naptime or bedtime when you'd rather
he lay down and not be engaged in the reading process but during playtime
look at books together that he can appreciate also.
Barbara

P.S.--One of my twins, when he touches the Pac Mate says, "that's a story".
Guess I read stories too much from the Pac Mate, too.

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy