[blparent] adoption question

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Wed Jul 13 00:07:19 UTC 2011

My significant other does a radio program here in Chicago-actually, the
internet carries it anywhere. The program is called The Beacon, airs on
Sunday afternoons  and focuses on issues related to blindness and visual
impairment, individuals with other disabilities, seniors and veterans. He
would like to do a program on adoption and interviewed someone from an
adoption agency here in Chicago. He would like to interview someone,
preferably someone who is blind or visually impaired, who has adopted. He
would like to record a segment next Tuesday morning, July 19. If you would
have any interest or know of anyone who might be appropriate, please contact
me off list at
shrnhow at att.net
I will then get the information to Bill Jurek.
Thanks.
Sharon