[blparent] [Bulk] Re: special 7 day Discovery Toys sale

Bonnie Lucas BLucas at alaskabvi.org
Thu Jul 14 18:07:12 UTC 2011

Oh, so busy and it's not nearly as well as I hoped. I'll try to call you back sometime. Bought both Braille and DAISY (spelling), how to book from NBP, but haven't had several hours to just play and then keep calling people and still, sometimes can't
 Hang up! Frankly, I miss the N82, a lot. Aubrie had no trouble working it but she doesn't want it! Go figure!
Sorry everyone for the personal conversation here!
Bonnie