[blparent] breakfast and snacks

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 17:16:17 UTC 2011

Well my 6 year old Lucas loves pop tarts, he also likes muffins, scrambled
eggs, and sausage.  He thinks that snacks are what make up a day.  He likes
apples, chips, granola bars, cheese and crackers, carrots, and raisens in
the little box.  He also likes the minature marshmallows.  My oldest will
eat anything, but tends to eat cereal for a snack...he is almost 14.