[blparent] How to tell when your childis smilingorlookingat something

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jun 9 04:12:27 UTC 2011

So ... what on earth does that word mean?  And I thought my brother and
sister and I were pretty smart because we came up with the word
myrmecologist at the dinner table once.  (That's a scientist who studies
ants, by the way.)

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt