[blparent] Needing some input and help

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Jun 9 21:39:50 UTC 2011

Dear Felicia,

Although you may feel that your problems and questions are unique to your
situation, chances are good that others on this list have been there too, or
are anticipating the issues around homework in the years ahead.  You are
most welcome to share your questions with the list as a whole.  The ensuing
exchanges can be valuable for everyone.  We'll look forward to hearing from
you.

Debbie