[blparent] wanting info about Helena Montana

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 03:44:57 UTC 2011

Well, my husband's interview went well today but we decided that after he
found out more about the job it's just not a good fit for him.  So, it looks
like we'll be staying in Tucson for a while which is just fine since we've
made lots of wonderful friends here, have a great church we're involved with
and my husband's job is great with fabulous co-workers.  Getting used to the
desert has been a challenge and accessibility is lacking, but one can't have
everything.  I did meat another mom who's visually impaired at one of
Dawson's infant play groups this week which is really cool.  Her son is 9
months old so it looks like the two boys will be best buds in no time.

Erin