[blparent] measuring liquids for bottles

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:27:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

I would like to know what other parents do to measure out liquids for
bottles both in the home and out in public.

Right now, I use a measuring cup which can consist of the half cup
measurer and the fourth cup. I'm thinking there's got to be an easier
way to measure out 6 ounces or four or whatever it is I need to
measure. This technique is okay for home, but when I'm out and about
I've got to pre-measure bottles because I can't just pour water into a
bottle and measure like my husband.

So, what does everyone else do?

LM