[blparent] measuring liquids for bottles

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:47:23 UTC 2011

What bottles do you use? I'm using Dr. Brown and I haven't stuck my
fingers inside the bottles because I usually and pouring a half cup of
water into the bottle and am making sure I'm getting the water in the
bottle. Measuring the powder isn't the issue. For me it is measuring
out a 5 ounce bottle or a six ounce.

Erik was chowing down on five ounces for a while and that isn't easily
measured out by a half cup and a fourth of a cup. Anyways, I'm
interested to know about feelable lines from within the bottle. Can
you really stick your fingers in there and get a good idea?

LM