[blparent] measuring liquids for bottles

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 14 18:42:07 UTC 2011

Some people use a digital scale, and Tupperware makes a 2 ounce cup they
call a midget and a mini midget that is 1 ounce. I've also used these to
help along with the hospital bottles.

Bran

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll
smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future
worth living for."
-Author Unknown

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!