[blparent] milkinMamas

Nikki Fugett-Dobens ndobens0623 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 20:38:09 UTC 2011

When my daughter was born, I was told by the lactation consultant that I
could donate to a milk bank, since I produced so much.  I know that part of
the requirement is documentation from the pediatrician stating that the baby
is growing propperly.
I don't know how it differs from state to state, but I have been told the
milk bank helps premature babies or babies in the hospital.
Nikki