[blparent] Swimming pools at home

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Jun 25 03:37:12 UTC 2011

We have a four foot deep aboveground pool and the twins wear life jackets
since they can barely touch the bottom.  With this new pool, we never leave
them unattended even for a minute.  The old one that was only 30 inches deep
we did let them swim alone while we sat inside and watched.
I'm going to see if I can teach Paul a thing or two about swimming without a
life jacket--if he'll allow me to.
People don't take pools and trampolines as seriously as they should.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy