[blparent] baby mobility

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 26 19:41:23 UTC 2011

You will learn with time what may be possible risks. For example you heard
the rocks and got them out. A sighted parent would be the same thing. To
protect them from everything will actually hurt them in the long run.

Bran

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll
smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future
worth living for."
-Author Unknown

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!