[blparent] crawling baby

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Jun 27 05:42:58 UTC 2011

Unless you have heaps of dog hair in the corners, I wouldn't worry about it.
Your baby will get into lots worse than dog hair before it's all over.  I
saw a study once that said kids who grow up with pets are actually healthier
and less prone to allergies.  I can't remember where I read that, but I
really wouldn't stress too much about dog hair.

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt