[blparent] baby mobility

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 15:32:18 UTC 2011

And blind or sighted you will know.  My daughter swallowed a safety pin when
she was about six months old.  She choked a little bit and then nothing but
continous crying.  As we couldn't drive we ended up calling 911 and when the
emt's got there they thought I was crazy.  They didn't see anything in her
throat.  They were refusing to take me to the hospital.  I got a little um
angry and demanded that they take us.  The safety pin had come open and
lodged down in her tonsils that's why it took an x-ray to find it.  She was
my first child, I was only 20 years old, and I knew, knew that she wasn't
acting right, so always go with your instincts too, you know your child
better than anyone else, if something's not right, you will know it.