[blparent] baby mobility

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Jun 29 00:37:07 UTC 2011

My family took it as a matter of course that I would give up the baby, and
when I refused, our relationship never healed.  It's sad, but I wouldn't
trade the amazing experience of raising Sarah and getting to know her as a
person for anything in the world.

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt