[blparent] baby mobility

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Jun 29 04:21:15 UTC 2011

My friend Christine used to have an older guide and when Gab was about 3,
she jumped off my lap and hopped toward my friend's guide.  Well, he didn't
like the sudden movement and snapped at her.  It actually scared us all and
Gab was terrified of dogs for many years after that.  Not until 3 years ago,
did she finally relax around them.  That is when we got NutMeg and she was
only 8 weeks old. V