[blparent] Potty training update and a few questions

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 02:02:07 UTC 2011

It sounds like you are doing great! Here are a couple things to try. They
may work and they may not. Like you said, every little one is different. Set
a timer with an audible signal for every fifteen minutes. When it rings,
take her to the toilet. This will cut down on accidents until she is telling
you. Ask her often if she is dry. Make the goal staying dry.

Terri Wilcox