[blparent] Potty training update and a few questions

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:53:48 UTC 2011

Hang in there you are doing a great job.  The only time you need to really
get concerned is when they are not potty trained by 6 years old that's when
her doctor should start looking into seeing if there is a physical problem.
The occasional accident will occur from time to time.  My son was 5 years
old when all the daytime potty accidents stopped.  I personally found that
using the pull-ups when we went out especially when I knew that a bathroom
was not accessible quickly were a life saver (on the bus).