[blparent] just joined the list

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:58:28 UTC 2011

I was reading that the lighter strollers work best for getting on and off
public transit.  Are these strollers going to last her for several children
her husband wants a big family!  I am traveling to baby are us with her to
pick out a stroller.  I wanted to know if a travel system is the way to go
or just a stroler.  I know my friend had a travel system that allowed her to
have one child in the carrier and the toddler in the stroler.  She only has
one for now so not sure what is the best way to go.  Heather