[blparent] sheer terror

Dianna Alley dianna24 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 05:15:30 UTC 2011

Well I can see a teacher showing something like that if it was just for fun.
at least the teacher did take the time to talk to your child and to calm her
down.  Children can watch movies that are made for their age level and still
be terrified.  It all depends on the child.  Some children take things
differently than others do.  Keep in mind children have feelings just like
adults and all children do not feel the same feeling as each other just like
adults may watch something and one adult may take it one way and another
adult may take it another way.  That is why our world is so unique.