[blparent] sheer terror (Teachers)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Fri Mar 4 06:11:53 UTC 2011

Besides, someone could be hurt if they happened to get in the way of a
tipping desk.  I would have been humiliated, and furious too, if a teacher
had dumped my desk over when I was in school.  I'm not sure I would have
respected a teacher who did that enough to give him my best work.  Which
would have hurt me and not him in the end, but as a kid, I wouldn't have
thought it through.

Jo Elizabeth

"Some people see things as they are and ask why.  I dream things that never
were and ask why not."--Robert F. Kennedy