[blparent] Fw: contact information

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Mar 8 22:16:41 UTC 2011

I have been asked to circulate the following notice.  If you're interested,
please contact the producer directly at the email address or phone number
which are at the end of the message.  Feel free to pass this on to anyone
who might qualify.  This could be an opportunity to get a positive view of
blind parents out to the public.  Thanks!

Debbie