[blparent] Chad Allen

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Mar 15 04:26:41 UTC 2011

Hello Chad and welcome to this list.  I am a blind mom of a fully sighted 11
year old.  This is a great list as there are parents here who have new
borns, while others have teenagers and still others have children that are
already grown and on their own.   If this list existed 11 years ago I wish
someone had pointed me here, but since I didn't have it, I had to do it on
my own.  I know you will find super duper info here.  My name is Veronica
and I live in New Mexico.