[blparent] completely off topic

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Mar 18 15:17:16 UTC 2011

Try Amazon.
I say this because I've found the same products you'd get at ILA and Maxi Aids for a whole lot less by reputable vendors. Irronically, Maxi Aids and ILA will sometimes sell through Amazon for less then what you'd get by using their site directly.
Make sure you can easily raise the watch crystal, I got a watch that was inexpensive and could not get my fingers into the thing you need to open the crystal. My husband could, but he didn't need that type of watch.