[blparent] Bells; Yea or Ney?

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:33:43 UTC 2011

I have always put bells on my kids when they are little, and I think they
work pretty well in public places, unless the place is super loud.  In that
case, the child would be attached to me anyway.  I also used the squeaky
shoes, especially for outdoors, because I think those work better than
bells.
I like to give my kids a little room to move, but I don't feel comfortable
unless I can hear where they are at all times.
For bells I use zip ties to attach them to shoes, belt loops on pants, hair
ties, etc.  They don't break through zip ties as easily.
Leanne